Autism Family Training Series - May 19th - Indianapolis
Damar Services Presents:
Autism Family Training Series: Introduction to Behavior Supports
Learn the basic components of autism spectrum disorders, including facts vs. myths, what the latest research reveals and best practices related to children with autism. Explore the functions of behavior ("Why is my child doing these things?") and how to conduct Functional Behavior assessments. Learn how to identify appropriate reinforcers for your child and how to use them to promote positive behaviors.
When: May 19, 2012
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Where: Damar Services Center
6067 Decatur Blvd., Indianapolis
For registration information, call Rachel George at 317-450-1834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behavior Modification - June 9th
- Alternative Communication, Sensory Needs & Leisure Activities - July 14th
- Autism & the Family Dynamic - Aug. 11th
- IDEA Law and Individual Education Plans - Sept. 8th
- School Systems & IEPs - Oct. 13th
News Archive >>
This site meets generally approved accessibility requirements.