H.A.V.E.N. - May 19th - South Bend
Here and Visible—Educational Networking
DESIGNED TO ENGAGE AND EMPOWER THE COMMUNITY OF FAMILIES WHO CARE FOR MEDICALLY FRAGILE CHILDREN
Celebrate Spring at A Rosie Place!
- Bring your family for a day of sunshine (we hope!) ...and flowers ...and fun!
- As always, we will have plenty of staff & volunteers here to provide on site childcare!
- Watch your Facebook & e-mail for how you can help!
- We will provide the main course! Please let us know what you can bring! (salad & vegetable side dishes and desserts…)
- We will conduct a Family Meeting at 12:15 during an activity time for the kids!
- Special Guest: Jennifer Hatfield, www.TherapyandLearning Services.com
- Kids’ Art Studio open, Home Depot Kid Project, Food Fun
When: May 19, 2012
11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Where: A Rose Place
53131 Quince Road, South Bend
PLEASE let us know whether or not you will join us! 574.235.8899 or RosieOffice@4Rosie.org
Many thanks, again, to TJX Companies for sponsoring our H.A.V.E.N. event.