Charting Your Course Transition Fair - Mar. 21st - Ft. Wayne
Charting Your Course: Life after High School Transition Fair
There are exciting opportunities for young men and women with disabilities who will soon be leaving high school. Learn about those opportunities and chart your course for the future.
Who Should Attend:
- Students transitioning out of high school: Indiana, transition services begin at the age of 14
- Professionals working in the field of disabilities
- Advocates including teachers & case managers
- Parents/Guardians of a child with a disability
Why You Should Attend:
The transition fair will include, but is not limited to representatives from:
- Area providers of residential, employment and community services
- Educators from area school corporations and colleges
- IN*SOURCE (Indiana’s Parent Training and Information Center)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- CitiLink (bus transportation)
- Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services
A panel of persons with a disability who have transitioned from high school: 5:45 pm – 6:15 pm Learn first hand from those who are already experiencing life after high. They will discuss employment, further education, social activities and their transition experiences. .
Life after High School Service Provider Panel 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Area Service Providers getting together to answer your questions on what to do next after High School and the steps to take along the way.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to talk to and ask questions of the professionals attending this event. Come check out the possibilities and Chart Your Course!
When: March 21st 2012
4:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Where: Allen County Public library
900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne
Main Floor Conference Rooms A, B & C
Public and private parking lots are available near the library
Sponsored by Transition Partners of Northeast Indiana
News Archive >>
This site meets generally approved accessibility requirements.