About Special Kids is pleased to announce that we are now a part of Kroger’s
Community Rewards ®. If you enroll in the program, each time you swipe your
Kroger Plus Card a percentage of your purchase comes to ASK. This is a very
easy way you, your friends, and your family can support the families we serve.
This takes just a couple of minutes to complete!
See below on how to enroll in the easy program – please share with everyone in your social/family network
TO HELP ASK THROUGH KROGER’S COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 11209 or select About Special Kids from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see About Special Kids on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to their Kroger Plus Card when shopping for each purchase to count.