The toolbox provides families and professionals information on what programs are available and who is eligible, while giving professionals the tools they need to locate and direct those families on where to apply for coverage.
- The toolbox will help you to learn what healthcare programs are available, guidelines for eligibility, and information on how to apply.
- The toolbox will help you:
- Identify students who would qualify for Hoosier Healthwise.
- Refer families to local organizations for help in signing up for Hoosier Healthwise, Medicaid, HIP & the new Marketplace insurance products.
- Know more about insurance & why getting covered matters.
- Promote Hoosier Healthwise & the benefits of insurance through customizable posters, flyers, and newsletter inserts.
- Help students retain insurance once they have it.
To visit the Indiana Healthcare Toolbox, click here